St. Lawrence Co-operative Day Care
Availability to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
Applicants must be familiar with the Child Care and Early Years Act, the City of Toronto Assessment Tool, and Provincial Requirements. They must have experience working with children in a childcare setting. Applicants must be flexible, cheerful and energetic and be able to provide a safe, warm and nurturing environment. All applicants must possess a valid first aid certificate and criminal reference check. An Early Childhood Assistant certificate would be considered an asset
Applicants must have the ability to:
- work independently, cooperatively and positively within a team of staff
- work cooperatively with parents and families
- maintain a professional manner at all times
- follow and maintain centre policies and procedures
- be flexible within the team, program and organization
- be consistent, reliable and able to problem solve
- effectively communicate orally and in writing
- effectively utilize time management skills
- effectively and willingly follow directions and respond appropriately to feedback
- Demonstrate physical agility, stand for long periods, lift/carry children, push heavy strollers
St. Lawrence Co-operative Day Care is a non-profit, unionized, inclusive day care centre operated by a Parent Board of Directors.
St. Lawrence Co-operative Day Care is an equal-opportunity employer.
All interested applicants are required to submit a resume with a cover letter to the Hiring Committee to:
St. Lawrence Co-operative Day Care Inc.
4 Market St, Toronto, ON, M5E 1M6
or e-mail: email@example.com
We thank all applicants interested in this position, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.